2-days course in Slovenia
Church decoration and trends in floristry
Church decoration + trends in floristry
Did you always want to make a wonderful church decoration specially for the Assumption day on the 15th of August? And learn about technical constructions, make big arrangements and use typical seasonal flowers? Then is now your change. In this 2-days course get everything:
- practical work to decorate a church together with other florists
- beautiful locations: church and Arboretum
- use many seasonal flowers from Holland
- use natural products from Slovenia
- make arrangements in the latest trends of 2022
- get all information about trends 2022
Floweracademy.NL + Floweracademy.SI
This 2-days course is organised in a cooperation of Floweracademy.NL and Floweracademy.SI
Lucas Jansen and Sabina Segula are both master florists and have decades of experience in teaching. They know everything about flower arranging, marketing, care & handling and all kind of trends and products.
Certificate “Commercial Florist”
Possibility to continue the EU Florist scheme only with Floweracademy.SI and Floweracademy.NL providers (5 seminars – 1st level exam / 10 seminars – 2nd level exam)
Anyone who wants to have an unforgettable experience in Slovenia and like to learn about the church decorations and trends in floristry. You will work with many flowers and plants from Holland. The focus group are florists from all different countries.
- 13 August: Church decoration.
- Together we will make big arrangements for the church, specially for Assumption day
- 14 August: trends in floristry
- In Arboretum we will make arrangements in the latests trends of 2022
- Information about the lates trends in floristry.
A detailed schedule will be send after your subscription.
What you can expect?
- Decorate the Church with flowers and plants
- Trend information 2022 and trendy arrangements
- 2 days guidance from Sabina and Lucas
- Languages: English, Slovenian, Croatian
- Visit Arboretum and Bled
- Including free subscription product encyclopedie InfoFlowersPlants
- Certificate of participation
Subscription can be done online. After 50% payment in advance your subscription is definitieve.
Including free subscription InfoFlowersPlants
Online product encyclopedy InfoFlowersPlants
As a participant, you will also have access to the online product encyclopedia assortment of InfoFlowersPlants. This web application is the replacement of the assortment books of Flower council Holland. Independent, consistent and up-to-date product information in 9 languages with numerous search functions.
A practical course in Slovenia
Included decorate the Church for Assumption day
Sabina Segula en Lucas Jansen are 2 famous teachers in flower arranging and marketing. Both are master designer and have decades of experience in many different countries all around the world.